Glenn wants to submit our grading plan to the county for review. He said the fire department will need to review the plans and sign off on them too. Generally, this process takes a few weeks and we should move forward even after the bad project pricing news we received because he expects that the county will come back with some comments. If we wait too long it could really delay the project if we do decide to move forward. The only additional cost at this point is the submittal fee, so we had him go ahead and send it to the county.